How to store
Store whole melons at room temperature for up to 1 week. Once cut, wrap in plastic and store in the fridge for up to three days.
1. Heat the oil in a wok over high heat until it just begins to smoke.
2. Stir-fry the chicken chunks in the oil until they begin to brown.
3. Reduce the heat to medium and add the soy sauce, vermouth, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry until the majority of the liquid in the wok is gone.
4. Add the shallots and sesame seeds and saute until the chicken is cooked and the sesame seeds are toasted.
5. Arrange the diced seedless watermelon over four to six plates and serve the chicken over the seedless watermelon.